Starting September 20th, 2021 the opening hours of the Blegen library will be:
- The library will be open only to registered users by appointment and only with a vaccination certificate that will be presented at the gate.
- Registered visitors who wish to use Blegen should send their requests to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the exact day and time they wish to come. Visits are limited to 3 times a week at present. Depending on the number of users in the library we might need to limit the hours in the premises.
- No new visitors’ cards will be issued in order to ensure that social distancing is kept until further notice.
- Visitors will be admitted to the library only after an email confirmation from the library staff. Upon arrival, they should give their names to the guard, have their temperature taken and show the vaccination certificate.
- Masks are mandatory at all times along with disinfection of hands once entering the library and before and after using all equipment (kiosks, scanner, public terminals).
- Access to the stacks is allowed provided that the social distance of 1.5m is maintained.
For any questions or concerns please send an email to email@example.com