New contact information?
If you would like to be added to the Alumni/ae Association email list, and/or update your contact information, please click below.CLICK HERE TO AD/UPDATE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Loring Hall/Student Center Renovation Campaign
The Alumni/ae Association resolves to contribute to the Loring Hall Renovation Campaign ("Student Center" = Loring Hall, Annex, and West House). For details, please click here.
To launch our capital campaign for the renovation of Loring Hall, West House and the Annex, would you mind sharing your memories of Loring with us?
- Dyeing Easter eggs and roasting the lamb on a spit, solving the world's problems during ouzo hour, the wonder of that rare Athens snowstorm, and, oh yes, the hot, sleepless nights with no A/C. Whether they are funny or poignant, we want to hear about your memories made in Loring Hall. 2019 marks the campaign to renovate Loring so let us now reminisce about the good old days. Oh, and did we say a prize will be awarded? Please accompany your story with photo(s) and caption(s). That makes all the difference!
- Click here to submit your Loring Hall memories!
News & Events etc.
- Margaret Miles is the 2022 Aristeia Award Winner.
- Niamh Michalopoulou and Nick Michalopoulos are the 2021 Aristeia Award Winners. More....
- Annual meeting of ASCSA-AA: The ASCSA Alumni/ae Meeting will take place on Sunday, January 16, 2022, 12.00 pm to 2.30 pm (ET) via Zoom. More....
- ASCSA Cookbook (2011 edition) by alumna Kathleen Lynch available. More....
- ASCSA Newsletters can be found here!
Ένα πολύ σημαντικό τεκμήριο για την ιστορία της ελληνικής εκπαίδευσης αποκτήθηκε πρόσφατα από τη Γεννάδειο βιβλιοθήκη. Πρόκειται για ένα χειρόγραφο σημειωματάριο (MSS 827.5) που ανήκε στον Γερμανό (κατά κόσμο Νικήτα) Μιχαήλο, δάσκαλο που γεννήθηκε στη Σύμη το 1791.Read More