Hesperia is published four times a year, in January, April, July, and October.
Subscribers can opt for a print + electronic or an electronic-only subscription. The electronic-only version of Hesperia is hosted by JSTOR.
|2020 Subscription Prices||Print + Electronic||Electronic-Only|
|Managing Committee Members||$70||$65|
Purchase or renew a subscription online.
Questions about existing subscriptions (including claims for missing issues) should be directed to our fullfillment agency, Turpin Distribution.
- Institutional subscribers receive access to volume 71 (2002) onward. Access to earlier volumes is available via JSTOR's Arts and Sciences II package.
- Individual subscribers receive online access to the full run of the journal (from 1932 to present), as well as access to PDF editions of books in the Hesperia Supplements, Corinth, and Agora series, which are also on JSTOR.
- ASCSA Cooperating Institutions and members of the ASCSA Managing Committee receive reduced subscription rates to Hesperia. Please make sure to identify yourself as a member of one of these groups when subscribing.
- No replacement for nonreceipt of any issue of Hesperia is honored after 90 days from the date of issuance (180 days for international subscriptions).
- No refund is given for paid subscriptions.
- No back start subscriptions.
- Print copies of back issues may be purchased from the ASCSA Publications Office. Contact via E-mail.