Hesperia is published four times a year.
Subscribers can opt for a print + electronic or an electronic-only subscription. The electronic-only version of Hesperia is hosted by both JSTOR and Project MUSE.
Beginning January 1, 2022, Hesperia content from 2002 to the present will be available on our new journal hosting platform, Project MUSE. Hesperia will remain on JSTOR as part of their Arts and Sciences II package, with the usual three-year moving wall. We will ensure that individual subscribers continue to have full access to the full run of the journal between platforms.
|2023 Subscription Prices||Print + Electronic||Electronic-Only|
|Managing Committee Members||$70||$70|
Purchase or renew a subscription online.
Questions about existing subscriptions (including claims for missing issues) should be directed to our fullfillment agency, Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Institutional subscribers receive access to volume 71 (2002) onward. Access to earlier volumes is available via JSTOR's Arts and Sciences II package.
- Individual subscribers receive online access to the full run of the journal (from 1932 to present), as well as access to PDF editions of books in the Hesperia Supplements, Corinth, and Agora series, which are also on JSTOR.
- ASCSA Cooperating Institutions and members of the ASCSA Managing Committee receive reduced subscription rates to Hesperia. Please make sure to identify yourself as a member of one of these groups when subscribing.
- No replacement for nonreceipt of any issue of Hesperia is honored after 90 days from the date of issuance (180 days for international subscriptions). Please be advised that delivery outside of North America may take as long as 8–12 weeks due to the continued effects of the pandemic.
- No refund is given for paid subscriptions.
- Any applicable sales tax may be added.
- No back start subscriptions.
- Print copies of back issues may be purchased from the ASCSA Publications Office. Contact via E-mail.